[vet-mm] get your students' work on TV!

Rachelle McLean rachelle.mclean at rmit.edu.au
Mon Oct 3 15:39:55 EST 2005

Hi all,

I just spoke to Paul who is organising ClassTV, a year 9&10 elective class at Thornbury High School. The class will host, film, direct and edit a half hour program that will be broadcast Saturdays at 10 am on Channel 31. (Sept 17th)

They need small 3 minute fillers to go between their main content pieces.  Content needs to be all cleared for copyright and aimed at a 'G' rated audience.

I'm sure there are many animations, movies, etc sitting on your student PC's just ready to go on TV.

Attached is the info.

Cheers,

Rachelle McLean
lab.3000 - innovation in digital design