[vet-mm] EXAM 2005

ARNOTT Suzanne SA at emc.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 2 12:23:02 EST 2005

Haven't had a chance to look through it yet...however, all of the kids I
have caught up with (even some of my weakest) were quite positive about
it....
As someone else mentioned, thanks to all who championed our position...
And to those who listened and changed things for us.
Fantastic to have kids walk out on an exam not feeling they have blown
everything they have worked towards.
Suz

Suzanne Arnott
Elisabeth Murdoch College
Photography and Multimedia Coordinator
Assistant Manager, Learning Technologies