[vet-mm] Exam Assessment Report 2004

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Fri Jun 3 17:40:51 EST 2005

Hi Katie,
Here's my understanding:
1) There will be some more exam advice coming out, but not a sample exam as such.
2) There should be an examiners report.
3) There were a few issues with the supplementary advice that were either raised on the list directly or otherwise conveyed to VCAA. PixelED discussed it and passed on their comments to VCAA.
Hopefully the additional exam advice will clarify the issues that were raised.
The supplementary advice document was not related to the exam as such as it was merely feedback from industry on what they viewed as important in the training package. Obviously our hope is that the exam setting panel will take this industry advice as a guide to developing the exam. Logically this should be the case!
Thought and comments welcome!
Claire Bloom
Warrandyte High

PS did people note that this year's exam is on the Monday and not Friday as it has been in the past?For my techies it means a longer night as they will have to restore the rooms (ie reimage computers)for school the next day and not do it over the weekend as we did previously.