[vet-mm] Introduction and Intermediate Actionscripting PD

Sharon Namour snamour at firbank.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 23 09:17:25 EST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: vet-mm-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:vet-mm-bounces at edulists.com.au]On Behalf Of Rachelle McLean
Sent: Thursday, 18 August 2005 10:11 AM
To: vet-mm at edulists.com.au
Cc: Ellie Johns; Anne Burke
Subject: [vet-mm] Introduction and Intermediate Actionscripting PD

Hi All,

We are funded at lab.3000 by the Dept of Ed to produce materials to promote
digital design in schools.  Part of that is running workshops.  I'm running
an Introduction to ActionScripting and an Intermediate Actionscripting
workshop on Saturday the 17th and Sunday the 18th of September.  $75 per
day.  The course will cover everything in the CertIII MM scripting unit.
There are still a few places available.  If you are interested then please
contact Katherine, our Events Co-ordinator on
t: 03 9925 4043
e: katherine.mott at rmit.edu.au

Regards,

Rachelle McLean