[vet-mm] Announcements, infomercials and advertising --from Kevork

AIET aiet at bigpond.net.au
Thu Apr 21 08:57:38 EST 2005

Yes, let's also keep in mind that these lists are public lists and open to
any one to subscribe to; as we know, students are also members of these
lists. They are run by Kevork, and through his benevolence and the
benevolence of his school, do not belong to any one organisation. If people
want the list to be run as a private list, and want it monitored, that is a
different issue.

I see no problem in receiving small emails with information in them, as long
as there are no large attachments, and people leave their own email address
so we can contact them direct for more information.

Let's not stifle valid contributions for teacher PD such as has happened in
the past, but rather ask for more concise emails with follow-ups available
for those that want to pursue it further.

Allan Barnes.