[vet-it] Dip ED (Secondary) student seeking 'field work' in VET-IT

Alan Calvert cal at graggrag.com
Thu Mar 23 14:51:29 EST 2006

Hi Angelo,

Thanks for your reply, very much appreciated, and I fully expected the
questions!

In addition to the normal (student) teaching rounds I'm required to do
"15 days field experience in a school or other education institution".
That's the definition.  As previously indicated, I'm hoping for some of
that 15 to involve VET-IT.

As things stand, I can do Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (or any
combination of those) and can start any time from next week.  The first
teaching round is May 15 - June 10, so I'll be otherwise occupied then.

I'd really hope to contribute more than just 'lurking', but initially at
least, I think just observation and exposure to the nature of VET-IT
would be my main goals.

I'm at St Kilda East, but have car, will travel (within reason of course).

cheers,
  Alan Calvert