[vet-it] Dip ED (Secondary) student seeking 'field work' in VET-IT

Angelo Scaringi scarang at santamaria.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 23 14:13:35 EST 2006

Hi Alan,

I am currently teaching VET IT and I do not know if I can help but lets see.

What sort of 'field work' are you looking for?  and  for how long do you require this?  and when are you hoping to start?  What other requirements does the school need to meet?

I know I have a lot of questions, but these need to be answered and then we can workout if I can Help.

Regards

Angelo Scaringi