[VCE Maths] Rumours about Year 12 Maths

gwatson at mercycollege.melb.catholic.edu.au gwatson at mercycollege.melb.catholic.edu.au
Mon Jun 27 20:54:37 EST 2005

Hi Bill,

I have attached a summary copy of the changes to the VCE courses for 2006-2009. Most of the material is taken from the Supplement mentioned in a previous post which was released by VCAA. I prepared it for my VCE staff earlier this year.

It also contains information about the changes to the VCE exams and assessment and a table for exam conditions. The "bound reference" is an interesting one! We have been preparing our Year 11 Methods students with a technology free component to their Unit 1 Exam.

Finally, I have included a summary of the use of graphics/CAS calculators at VCE in 2006.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Greg Watson
Mathematics Co-ordinator