[Visual Basic] VITTA programming awards - VB.net panel

Graeme Summers graemebs at bigpond.net.au
Thu Sep 27 16:15:32 EST 2007

Caroline,

I have had considerable experience in Visual Basic and, in particular,
VB.NET.
Thomson Learning Australia have published my titles:
'Programming with Visual Basic.NET' and
'Game Programming with Visual Basic.NET'

I would be delighted to participate in the judging. However, I do live in
Queensland (Sunshine Coast). While I could arrange accommodation I would
need flights (JetStar is cheap).

Let me know what you think.

regards,

Graeme