[Visual Basic] VITTA programming awards - VB.net panel

Caroline Bailey caroline at vitta.org.au
Thu Sep 27 16:01:46 EST 2007

Hi all

The 2007 Programming Awards awards are nearly closed and so far we have 623 individual entrants in total, and over 400 for the Microsoft Visual Basic category.

We need an experienced VB.net teachers who can provide the technical knowledge for the panel.

The panel will be meeting in early November for judging, though the exact date is tbc.  We then award the prizes at the VITTA's annual conference (Nov 19-21) but the judging panel is not needed at this event.

If any of you are interested in filling this role please let me know.

VITTA can offer CRT to cover needed for judging if required.

Regards, Caroline

--
Caroline Bailey
Professional Learning Coordinator (Tue-Wed-Thu)

UPCOMING PD EVENTS
http://www.vitta.org.au/training/

  * Wed 10 Oct - Mildura - VELS & Game Maker

VITTA Annual Conference - Nov 19-21
http://www.vitta.org.au/conference/2007