[Technical] Antivirus and anti-malware protection

Jordie Ford jordie.ford at Optusnet.com.au
Sun Nov 23 16:10:18 EST 2008

That's not what I initially thought. At our school students don't buy
laptops, but the school provides them (thinkpad T61 and some HPs).
We do control what is used on them during the day and re-image on the
holidays. That's what I thought neil did.
We also have a ban on pirate software on the HDs (schools policy not mine)