[Technical] Antivirus and anti-malware protection

Greg Neil (Mr) greg at stmargarets.vic.edu.au
Sat Nov 22 15:07:28 EST 2008

We do have a firewall, and limewire is not active during school hours. However these are laptops that belong to the students, and our directive is that the students get administrator access and are free to install pretty much anything they like. Our job is to fix the consequences of said mess. The parents of the few Mac users are probably the loudest and most fanatical about such matters.