[Technical] cases21

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue May 15 11:29:27 EST 2007

The PDA's etc are data import routines setup within CASES to import external data in batch form.
What I mean is there is no dynamic access to the data so that real time update and query addons can be
created.

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto: admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617 Mb: 0431-701-028
Ask five economists and you'll get five different answers (six if one went to Harvard)..   Edgar R. Fiedler