[Technical] OT - Anti-Virus Software for Network - a Query

Allan Barnes abarnes at aiet.com.au
Fri May 19 08:16:05 EST 2006

Hi Keith

I have tried quite a few antivirus software packages and have found Norton
to be the best, in my opinion. It does have some issues with trying to block
traffic across a network, but once that is sorted out, I find that it blocks
a lot of spyware programs and filters out a majority of viruses.

I use it on about 15 or so computers here.

Kind regards

Allan Barnes, CEO
Australian Institute of Education and Training
Phone: (03) 9387 2051
FAX: (03) 9387 3470
E-mail: abarnes at aiet.com.au