[Technical] OT - Anti-Virus Software for Network - a Query

Keith Richardson k.richardson at yavneh.vic.edu.au
Thu May 18 22:17:28 EST 2006

Hi everyone.

We are seeking your advice and/or thoughts about 'good' anti-virus
software that we will be able to use for our 100 or so computers.
We have been using VET happily for some years, but they are making
forced changes we are not happy about so we are looking elsewhere.

Our Technician is very interested in:

Symantec anti virus.

We have windows 98 2000 & XP workstations.

Our network rund on Novel Servers

We are looking at changing our Anti-Virus solution to Symantec Antivirus
Corp
Edition 10.0 with Symantec Mail Security 4.1 for SMTP.

Has anyone tried these products and how did they find them?

In anticipation, many thanks!
Keith
Keith Richardson
Leibler Yavneh College