[Technical] Notebooks for New Staff - DET needs to help

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Feb 21 07:22:59 EST 2006

We have OSX running on standard wintel box and hope that we can have both Windows and MacOS running on same machine with a software
switch between ?
Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617

For my birthday I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier... I put them in the same room and let them fight it out. Then I filled my
humidifier with wax, and now my room is all shiny. - Steven Wright