[Technical] Notebooks for New Staff - DET needs to help

Clark, Ian C clark.ian.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Feb 20 12:02:10 EST 2006

-----

	From: tech-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:tech-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Jim Maunder

	Unless you are at an all Mac school/workplace, it is a real pain
for tech staff such as my good self to try to get them integrated into a
Microsoft or Novell environment, and just about impossible for the
average teacher to help a student who has one in a class of MS
notebooks. You teachers are very interested in uniformity in your
students, so you should not try to be otherwise yourself, boring though
it might be.
----

I've always enjoyed integrating them, Jim ... I like diversity in
computing and have got two schools that are dual-platform ... but, yes,
I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea ...

Cheers,
Clarky

Important -