[Technical] Open Clip Art Library

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Wed Oct 19 22:57:23 EST 2005

Thank you Donna.
I tried to instal the latest Inkscape version (0.42.2), but it did not
work. I them downloaded a zip file of a slightlier earlier version
(0.40), unpacked it into my C:programs folder, and ran the inkscape.exe
file and it worked well. Three hours later, having worked through all of
the excellent tutorials, I left, most impressed. Very powerful!
Thank you for your kindness and consideration (as always!)

Warm regards, Keith