[Technical] dynamic Internet browsing control

Kost Anthony akost at whitefriars.vic.edu.au
Mon Jun 20 09:01:10 EST 2005

Hello Wayne.

This issue has been a bugbear for us over the years. We have finally
started on a development project with a contractor to build a .NET sql
database solution for this. Roughly it will work like this.
All classes have a code in our "Data Central" SQL box
We have calculated how many classes  we can have on our internet pipe
for a satisfactory experience. Slots can be modified as bandwidth
increases
Staff will book a slot from a web page
Border manager does the internet access group security function.
School timetable is woven in

It's a $10 k solution. Delivery is at end of september.