[Technical] Off Topic - Windows XP and Serv Pack 2 Incompatibility

Kevin Feely feely.kevin.k at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Jun 15 15:50:40 EST 2005

Hi Con
Wipe and reimage?
I HATE that - for some reason the reimage process is an ANATHEMA to me.
I guess having 3 or 4 images that have fixed software is not flexible
enough for me
if we get new programs these have to be  incorporated and it is untidy!

But we need to do it around once every 2 to 4 weeks depending on the
classroom
Senior PC labs - once maybe a term, not really necessary just do it for
end of term procedure.
Junior PODS every fornight?
Trying to get the ZenWorks workstation image and automatic repair system
going.
In this way workstations image is matched to server and new software can
be efficiently rolled out.

regards