[Technical] Equipment and Room booking system

Tony Richardson RichardsonT at kardinia.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 24 11:44:24 EST 2005

We have just changed from Bookit (not web based and some problems over
the years) to Meeting Room Booking System
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mrbs/ - open source and free and easily
adapted to allow booking of all our resources from tvs to cameras to
rooms. Quite a sophisticated system with a recurrent bookings etc
allowed but simple to set up if you know the basics of php/MySql. We
have it operating in a Windows 2000 server environment and
authenticating to Windows

Used by VUT too I believe

Cheers

Tony Richardson