[Technical] Interestingcomputers-in-education

Stephen Digby DEET digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Aug 6 21:40:31 EST 2005

Agree that such large purchases should definitely go to tender. Amazed that it didn't.  Just thought that microsoft won !

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College
www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617

Respect the masterpiece. It is true reverence to man. There is no quality so great, none so much needed now. - Frank Lloyd Wright