[Year 12 SofDev] Use of calculators in exam

Mark mark at vceit.com
Mon Aug 8 12:01:14 AEST 2016

Hi Sandra. Such a question is in the SD sample exam questions
<http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/Documents/exams/technology/it-softdev-specs-samp.pdf>
 (B3)

U4O1KK1 - "ways in which file size, storage medium and organisation of
files affect access of data" may be relevant, but it's not really a tight
fit.

But, yes, I can't remember the calculator being useful for anything else,
including desk checking.

Mark

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com