[Year 12 SofDev] Student SAT Proposals

Grieve, Carlin C grieve.carlin.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Apr 25 12:36:54 AEST 2016

Hi All,

I was wondering if I could get a second opinion on these collated students proposals. Warning - they are a rough student draft :)
Being a newcomer to SofDev, I ultimately want to make sure I do not approve a students' proposal if it too large/small or not going to satisfy the criteria without change.

Another query: Although students have been able to articulate their client ideas, students struggle with writing their proposal. - Does anybody have any pointers to help ease this process for the students?

Hoping I am not too far behind the 8-ball.

Kind Regards,

[cid:image001.png at 01D19EEF.1B907780]

Carlin Grieve
Learning Technologies Leading Teacher