[Year 12 SofDev] Event Driven Programming

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 19:07:26 AEDT 2015

Hi all,
Forgive my ignorance... but these terms 'interface layer', 'logic layer', 'data source layer' are not in the study design? So the idea of 'layers of solution' is a new one. Are SD teachers supposed to teach this - and if so - it isn't actually examinable as it's not mentioned in a KK point anywhere (unless it is inferred as being part of application architecture??) - even so - not explicitly mentioned!!
Cheers,Adrian