[Year 12 SofDev] Mac GUI programming tools for SofDev

Laurie Savage 08327998 at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 12 14:56:57 AEST 2015

Thanks for the tips, we've been using WingIDE which is a nice, free for
education, editor designed for Python. As for developing GUI apps, do
Django framework apps meet the criteria? i.e. Is a web app built with a
language like Python considered a GUI app?

Laurie

Laurie Savage
https://sites.google.com/a/pvgc.vic.edu.au/mr-savage/home