[Year 12 SofDev] SD 2012 post mortem

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Tue Nov 20 17:30:14 EST 2012

Hi Andrew, Mark, Maggie, Kent et al,

   Victorian postcodes in use are not contiguous
see http://www.postcodes-australia.com/state-postcodes/vic
   Therefore a range check for used postcodes will not work without an
unwieldy number of selections. A first glance shows the following
missing postcodes 3007, 3009, 3014, 3017 etc
  If anyone is free to go through the other 980 postcodes feel free ...:)
and then we can look at the 8000 series

Enjoy

Kevork