[Year 12 SofDev] Pseudocode standards

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu May 19 10:50:04 EST 2011

I'd be interested in hearing the opinions of the quiet people who
subscribe to the list.  If you're quiet because you're worried about a
bad reaction, please rest easy.

This list is officially unicorns and rainbows for all contributors.
We encourage all input, and enjoy any on-topic spirited debate that
does not become acrimonious or personal.

So please chip in. Most of the talent on the list is the hidden 90% of
the iceberg...

Cheers
Mark

On 18 May 2011 11:16, Mark KELLY <kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au> wrote:
> Hi Claudia and all
>
> Is there any news on what pseudocode we can expect to be "standard" in SD
> exams?  Until recently there wasn't even a FOR structure in pseudocode, but
> it's there now (Q4 in the sample questions) - a good move.
> What other structures and syntaxes does VCAA consider appropriate?
 <snip>

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

Want a good time? Call 0112358. Ask for Mr Fibonacci.