[Year 12 SofDev] Pseudocode standards

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Wed May 18 17:45:27 EST 2011

absolutely go for it  I like nasty spiderman diags but they are very hard to do in a word processor

just think about how students handle algorithms in class...

now think about how they would handle them in the incredible pressure of the exams to decide the rest of your life...

just think about it ....

Andrew Shortell
Heidelberg Teaching Unit in 2011