[Year 12 SofDev] the second SAC (& some sample exam)

Poultney, Gordon A Poultney.Gordon.A at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon May 2 09:25:57 EST 2011

hi again,

Exam
interesting points about the continual interpretation process with IT study design Kevork.
Teaching Maths for example is so much clearer - in fact the VCAA just sent out a bulletin to clear up an aspect of the Methods course.
It was 3 or4 unambiguous pages clarifying some teacher concerns about defintions. Perhaps we could do with the same, because after 10 years of teaching just SofDev (or Info Systems), it's with a sense of deja vu I read this forum's concerns about the scope of a particular dotpoint.

Second Sac
Anyway, thanks to people who sent me (off list) feedback about the draft SAC I posted the other day - Maggie in particular. I've incorporated some concerns to bring Nati Apps almost up to speed, just need to finalise marking scheme. Any feedback (publicly) welcome.

cheers
             Gordon

Gordon Poultney
Horsham College