[Year 12 SofDev] SoftDev timeline..

Philip Feain feainp at stkevins.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 30 11:06:55 EST 2011

Hi Kent

This is what I'm following, barring any unforeseen circumstances.

Cheers

Phil Feain
Head of IT
St. Kevin's College

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 1:49 PM, Kent Beveridge
<kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au>wrote:

>  Does anyone have a Unit 3 /4 SD teaching timeline they've created that
> could be shared. I have one from AJ, but if others have their version I
> could have a squiz at that'd be good too. Given there's 2 OC's per unit, I'd
> guesstimate at roughly week 6-7 of each term for each outcome. Thats what I
> did in ITApps anyway.
>
> At this stage, it seems AJ's text is in front on points. Anyone using
> another text they'd like to share as a viable option for me to booklist for
> next year?
>

>  Kent Beveridge
> ICT Co-ordinator, St.Brigids CSC, HORSHAM,Vic,Aus.
> kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

> *Subject:* Re: [Year 12 SofDev] U4O1 practice - Class Data task solution
>
>   Hi Juliana,
>

> The user documentation component is task 2 of the outcome. This is stated
> as needing to be a test or written report and only worth 15 out of the 60
> marks so should be much faster to complete than task 1 . I think most will
> do a test as the more exam type practise students get the better, and tests
> are easy to correct and out of the way in one class. This report/test also
> needs to cover security and legal issues such copyright, privacy acts etc.
>  For task 1  (the program) only internal documentation is required.
>

> Heath

This email message does not represent the view of St Kevins
College, is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are
not the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email
and immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction
of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is
strictly prohibited. No representation is made that this email or any
attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended
and is the responsibility of the recipient.