[Year 12 SofDev] yet another UCD

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 11 18:44:28 EST 2011

G'day Michael.  Thanks for identifying the software - Paula was interested
in that sort of information.

re. arrows: usually the primary actor (the one wanting response from the
system and initiates the transaction) has an arrow pointing to the secondary
actor (the one who provides a service to the system).

The direction of the arrows is sometimes obvious (when the case study is
known), sometimes it's not.  A good skill is being able to reverse-engineer
a case study from a UCD.

I've not met additional system boundaries before, so you could be quite
right.  Does anyone else have 2c to spend?

Cheers
Mark

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au