[Year 12 SofDev] NBN

Claudia Graham claudia.graham at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 11 13:06:05 EST 2011

Hi all,

Has anyone put any student friendly information together about the National Broadband Network?

We have been talking about it in SD and most kids seemed to have no idea - mainly due to the fact that this would require them to read a newspaper or watch the news!
So I thought I might put a document together for them.

Regards
Claudia

Claudia Graham
VCE Coordinator
Overnewton College
9334 0049 (direct)

A dual campus, coeducational Prep to Year 12 school.  Delivering consistently high academic results in Melbourne's North West for over 24 years.

www.overnewton.vic.edu.au<http://www.overnewton.vic.edu.au>

Keilor Campus  I  2-30 Overnewton Road Keilor, Victoria, 3036  I  T  03 9334 0000  I  F  03 9336 1835
Taylors Lakes Campus  I  39 - 57 Robertsons Road Taylors Lakes, Victoria, 3038  I  T  03 9334 0000  I  F  03 9390 5144

2011 College Theme  I  Making Connections  I

Consider the environment before choosing to print this email.