[Year 12 SofDev] Software tracking tools?

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 23 14:14:48 EST 2011

Hi all.  Help needed again.  SD U4O2 KK includes:

"Techniques for measuring the reliability and maintainability of
networks, including audits, error logs, software tracking tools"

I can work out how audit (trails) and error logs could help, but can
anyone suggest an example of a software tracking tool?

I can't google up anything that looks like it would help measure the
reliability of networks.

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

Want a good time? Call 0112358. Ask for Mr Fibonacci.