[Year 12 SofDev] Decision support frameworks?

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Dec 16 08:51:24 EST 2010

SD U4O2 KK11- suitability of setting codes of ethics, imposing sanctions,
education programs and the use of decision-support frameworks as strategies
for managing ethical dilemmas.

I'm not sure how decision-support frameworks can be a strategy for managing
ethical dilemmas.

Does this just mean there are rules governing how decisions are are to be
taken when there are ethical issues involved?

Happy Hogswatch!

ICT Manager
Reporting Manager
IT Learning Area Manager

McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204
Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: +613 8520 9085
Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

I scream a lot to make myself hoarse. I undress to make myself bare. I throw
stones at myself to make myself duck.