[Year 12 SofDev] U4-01 help

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jun 26 12:57:24 EST 2009

Hi Mike,

Yes - that is correct.  Perhaps the Access outcome is in the wrong place.
U4O1 is a programming outcome, but is one that is usually tied to a database
like access, as it should be a network app.  Head on over to my web-site
(below) as I have some U4O1's there you can use or have a look at for
reference.

Cheers,

Adrian

Adrian Janson,

VITTA President

Director of ICT,

Melbourne High School,

Forrest Hill, South Yarra 3141 Australia.

Phone: 03 9826 0711 International: +61 3 9826 0711

Fax: 03 9826 8767 International: +61 3 9826 8767

E-mail:  <mailto:janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au>
janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au

School WWW:  <http://www.mhs.vic.edu.au/> http://www.mhs.vic.edu.au

My WWW:  <http://www.adrianjanson.com.au/> http://www.adrianjanson.com.au