[Year 12 SofDev] RE: [Year 12 IT Apps] VCE & VET IT U3O2 samplesite

Emily Coldwell ionephebe at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 16:20:09 EST 2008

My understanding of a prototype is complete mock-up, with one or two fully
functional parts - to be shown to the client to receive feedback, etc. So
part of it needs to work - it can't be all screenshots.

But this is coming from my knowledge as an IT uni student, not an IT
teacher! Please tell me if I am out of place adding my own two cents!

Emily Coldwell
Deakin Uni (Waurn Ponds)
Grad Dip of Ed (Applied Learning) student
(Will be "real" teacher next year, but I am currently on placement at
Belmont High, Geelong)