[Year 12 SofDev] PDA vs Mobile phone in Q C6

Kevin Feely feely.kevin.k at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Nov 16 22:34:20 EST 2007

Hi
I think the trouble may be - When is a mobile phone not a PDA or When is
a PDA not a mobile phone
Define the difference between the 2 and i think we will have a result
Modern phones are practically PDA's - you would have to go back 5 years
t find phones unable to do PDA tasks
todays phones can upload and download PC programs, have memory,
processing and storage facilities incl calendars, contacts, scheduling,
appointments etc
doesnt help does it?
kev