[Year 12 SofDev] We're allowed to discuss the exam

Kevin Feely feely.kevin.k at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Nov 16 13:39:08 EST 2007

Hi Kevork,

some feedback

kev

Kevork Krozian wrote:

>      2. Section B  Q 5 - rather unclear. Was the teacher's job description to develop the admin system and support it or was it done voluntarily over and above the job description ? Depending on the answer to that question , the answer will vary and may be entirely different .

As an employed teacher all materials you develop within your employment
or for the school become the property of DEECD (our has the name changed
again in the last 24 hours?) Unless you specifically hire yourself to
them as a contractor to develop a program and it is "sold" to the school
under a commercial agreement
BUT would the kids know this?

>      5. Section B Q 11 --  The PDA would not render a web page with such large fonts. Most if not all market entry level PDAs and mobile phones are smart enough to resize full sized html pages to a smaller size without any effort. They convert html by downsizing.
>      All this leads me to wonder if the mobile device programming task SAC 32  is out of date and out of touch already.

yep but i think the intention of the question is OK even if it is out of
date
> Take Care
>

> Kevork Krozian
> IT Manager , Forest Hill College