[Year 12 SofDev] SD Exam - Question C1c and AQ2

Kevin Feely feely.kevin.k at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Nov 16 09:38:10 EST 2007

Hi mark
Yep, happy with that, but during the year have let my kids "define" the
system so they  decide what is inside and outside, but generally i have
set rules that what belongs inside must be "processors" - they have a
role to play in taking input and doing something with it. A secretary
"files" reports or the workshop manager "calculates" hours worked etc.
Rodneys Real Estate - a question on DFD's in a reference book is a
classic where you can get quite a few different results - but all
justifiably correct.

Also i have a query on AQ2 program development life cycle - i assume B
is correct, while D and A can quickly be eliminated - no operating or
solving in key cycle terms. BUT i also regard coding and implementing
as interchangeable terms ( a view backed up with a quick google) so then
C also fits.
It would be hard to argue it is WRONG I think

kev