[Year 12 SofDev] SD Exam - Question C1c

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 15 21:55:39 EST 2007

I have been independently informed by a reliable source that:

'They provide data to the 'system' rather then process the data so they
would be considered entities rather the part of the system.'

Well, bounce on my ballpoint and call me Renaldo.  I've never heard of
that condition before.  DFDs seem to be an ever-deepening well of intrigue!

I wonder how many students will get that one right. Bother! I must have
missed a memo somewhere...

Thanks, <Mystery advisor>

Mark

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd, McKinnon 3204, Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000, Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

1. Education is an admirable thing, but remember that nothing that is
worth knowing can be taught - Oscar Wilde
2. I make trouble.  You want some?