[Year 12 SofDev] My SAC32 - software solution

Brett Davies davib at woodleigh.vic.edu.au
Thu Apr 19 08:46:37 EST 2007

G'day Harry,

Thanks for the SAC , it looks great. I was wondering what you do to
bring the kids up to this standard. is there a set of worksheets or a
book you use to build the kids skills. I have been using vb.net for
education but I don't know that its enough!

I have to admit to struggling a bit with this now.....

Cheers

Brett Davies
Woodleigh School
Golf Links Road
Baxter Vic 3911

Phone: (03) 5971 1108
Fax: (03) 5911 1010
Mobile: 0411 66 22 55
davib at woodleigh.vic.edu.au

>>> schlanger.harry.p at edumail.vic.gov.au 12/04/2007 5:55 pm >>>
Hi,

Here is my SAC32 based on the previous Shagadelic Carpets theme. The
Word file contains the SAC and the software solution is done in VB.Net.
It's in the form of a desktop application. I have not yet converted to a
mobile device project but it's for the students to do.

The reason I have written the outcome early is to give me a chance to
see what language problems there may be, prepare a practice outcome, and
review the actual SAC if need be. Hopefully, some of you will give me
feedback.

You are welcome to use the material for educational purposes. If you
would like the code project emailed to you, let me know.

Harry Schlanger

Belmont HS
Phone: 5243 5355

those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the
Department of Education.