[Year 12 SofDev] Fitzpatrick & Keane Chapter 3 Apply your knowledge solution

Rob Attrill attrill.robert.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Apr 15 11:32:09 EST 2007

Hi all,

I noticed in checking on the Nelson website that the authors have made a
mistake in posting the chapter 3 Apply Your Knowledge solution for their
"SB Appliance Repairs" case study. They have posted the wrong file
instead. I have contacted them about the matter.

Being bone lazy, I've delayed all holidays, intending to rely on the
website  material to go over this with my students tomorrow (while quite
hypocritically giving them swags of work to do themselves). Has anyone
developed a solution for this?

regards

Rob Attrill
Mill Park Secondary College