[Opensource] Software Freedom Day - 18 Sept 2010

Peter Ruwoldt ruwoldtp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 15:43:27 EST 2010

Hi
SNAP - The Mount Gambier/Limestone Coast event will also be in our Mount
Gambier public library.  It is a brand new library and heralded as state of
the art.   It is very close to the city centre.  We are hoping that we get
to attract a different group as our previous three events have been hosted
in secondary schools.
It would be good to compare notes.
Peter

On 27 June 2010 13:26, Donna Benjamin <donna at cc.com.au> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> The gang from Linux Users Victoria is
> gearing up for Software Freedom Day 2010.
> http://softwarefreedomday.org/melb
>
> Very pleased to announce our new venue: The State Library of Victoria on
> Swanston street. We'll have access to Experimedia as a flexible space
> for hands on activities and tables for our community orgs to tell their
> stories.
>
> We also have the magnificent theatre for a series of talks on technology
> and freedom.
>
> I'd warmly invite all of you to get involved in some way.  Organise SFD
> events at your schools, or participate in our extravaganza.
>
> Please email me if you're interested, or reply on list to tell us what
> you've got planned this year.
>
> cheers
> Donna
>
> --
> Donna Benjamin - Executive Director
> Creative Contingencies - http://cc.com.au
> ph +61 3 9326 9985 - mob +61 418 310 414
> open source - facilitation - web services

> and

Free and Open education for all

Peter Ruwoldt
Grant High School