[Opensource] Software Freedom Day - 18 Sept 2010

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Sun Jun 27 13:56:56 EST 2010

Hi folks,

The gang from Linux Users Victoria is
gearing up for Software Freedom Day 2010.
http://softwarefreedomday.org/melb

Very pleased to announce our new venue: The State Library of Victoria on
Swanston street. We'll have access to Experimedia as a flexible space
for hands on activities and tables for our community orgs to tell their
stories.

We also have the magnificent theatre for a series of talks on technology
and freedom.

I'd warmly invite all of you to get involved in some way.  Organise SFD
events at your schools, or participate in our extravaganza.

Please email me if you're interested, or reply on list to tell us what
you've got planned this year.

cheers
Donna

--