[Opensource] Moodle Server Specs

Stephen Bloomer sbloomer at stpeters.vic.edu.au
Tue May 27 08:15:17 EST 2008

Do you have access to a spare desktop at the school?  We set up our
first Moodle on a spare desktop running WinXP and XAMPP.  It did not
take long to set up and worked well.  Then when the need grew and people
liked what was on offer, we migrated to a proper server running Win2003.
On the other side the free version on VMWare is a high quality product
and worth looking at.

Stephen Bloomer
sbloomer at stpeters.vic.edu.au
Network Manager