[Opensource] Opening docx files with OpenOffice

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 15:45:07 EST 2008

Here is a cross post from the eChalk list. Apologies for any duplicate
posts. You can Wikipedia the details later if you forget to bookmark the
link. We have added this converter to the open office image deployed to all
college computers. Easy to do, works a treat. :-)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org

Regards Roland