[Opensource] Re: [Oz-teachers] IWB's in secondary schools

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 14:35:57 EST 2008

Apologies for any duplicate posts. Thanks for the feedback I have been
getting on IWB's. Seems as if there is a poor takeup by secondary schools
(except from amongst the ICT champions)

Following is an interesting reply that I got from another list. Gosh this
looks like fun!

I also like the feedback that I got from  Peter Cuttle below.

Regards Roland

With any technology, the relevant