[Opensource] PCEDUG Meeting

Phil Brown pdbrown at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 13:33:24 EST 2008

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder that our first PCEDUG meeting for 2008 will be at
Wellington Secondary College this Thursday (6th March) at 4:30 pm.

For those of you who don't know what the PCEDUG group is it is an open
meeting of IT teachers, technicians and anybody else interested in the
goings-on of ICT and education. All are welcome to come. We usually try to
have a speaker of note and a bit of showcasing of stuff from our schools.
After the meeting is good too; we find an eating place and have a meal
together.

There will be a light afternoon tea provided at the start of the meeting.
Wellington SC is situated at 91 Police road, Mulgrave.

Phil Brown