[Moodle] very long login times

Alan Oh OH.A at wcc.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 25 08:45:24 EST 2011

Greetings,

A few weeks ago, our moodle login took a turn for the worse in login times. It takes about 30 sec or more now to log in compared to 3-5 sec previously. I am investigating what else may have happened to have caused this but just thought I would put this out there for some ideas.

Initially I thought it might have been an issue with only AD users as I wasn't getting this problem when logging in as admin. However, when I tried another local user id, I experienced the same long login time. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Alan Oh

Information Technology

[WCCSIG]

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it immediately and notify the system administrator on srvadm at wcc.vic.edu.au.
WARNING: Although the college has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the college cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.